Saturday, April 11, 2015

Forest Monsters – The most frightful creatures of the forest are introduced here (by Prof. Luchshiy Smeagol [«SMEAGOL?!? SME... STAB!!!»]... Oops, sorry!... Luchshiy Smeagov)

You don't call me Smeagol! My surname is Smeagov! >:P

   Hi, present and futures forest workers, with or without university degree, or simply curious by the forest (well, from now on, is better I call you of forest people)! Is everything cool? Yes? Great, that's what it takes! >B-D
   Welcome at Forest Monsters, the blog that makes known to you monsters that haunt certain areas, and also serves as a guide to observation of these beasts! ;D
   And now, is opening for you a magical and fabulous world – the forest! Ah, the forest! Yes, the forest! It's a place full of riches: oxygen we breathe, carbon sequestration to not stifle, rainwater that is intercepted by the vegetation to, then, evapotranspirate or infiltrate in the soil (thus continuing the water cycle), wild beauties to admire and preserve, hunting pieces, cork, honey, mushrooms (not poisonous, naturally [unless you want kick the bucket, have a new liver or contact with beings from other dimensions – you understand]!), wood (TIMBER!), strawberry tree berries (hum... An Aguardente de Medronhos now would be nice, one of those very strong!)... Riches, a panoply of riches of formidable treasure that is the forest!! But the forest, and their treatment, not always is a bed of roses: wildfires, garbage in the woods, furtive hunting, harmful fungi for the trees, forest pests, invasive plant species... Ah – but my big head, as I almost forgot them?! – and also Forest Monsters!! B|
   Huh?! What I'm here gabbling, you ask? And who am I? You don't know me? O.o
   Oh, excuse me, I didn't noticed it yet! Well, I'll introduce myself right now! ;-P
   My name is Luchshiy Smeagov. Nice to meet you, and you are called...... What?! >:O
   I heard right? Did you said Smeagol? Did you called me Smeagol?! SMEAGOL?!? SME... STAB!!! I HATE when people call me Smeagol!! I get seriously furious when I'm call that! Hence, please, do call me Smeagov, which is my correct surname, and not Smeagol, understood? >:(
   Well, where were we? Ah! I came from Russia, where I graduated in Physics at the Lomonosov Moscow State University, and I was a Physics teacher for engineering students there. But I was sick of putting up with drunk students and the «healthy and delicious» food of canteen! So, I decided change of life: I resigned my job, I packed my things, and I got out from Russia to go in search of a new life. After many adventures and adventures (and also misadventures [lol]!), I arrived in this «Garden Planted at the Seaside»: a not very big, but magnificent place with multiple types of vegetal/arboreal coverage... And also where people which don't know of anywhere smile each other and comment any subject (however banal it is) just like that (especially the elder staff) – ok, I confess that at first I considered this behavior very creepy, but however I no longer care about that, incidentally, I even do this often (unfortunately, it's a pity that is not always I am well understood, especially by women [lol])! Satisfied with what I found, I decided to settle me down around here, and I started a business of harvest and peddling of snails (look, other good example of forest riche: snails [lol]!), traversing the country from end to end. Well, this bussiness has his days: some days I sell many snails, other days I don't sell much... Do you not want to buy snails? Take advantage now, I do a discount for you! You there, you don't like snails? Come on, this snails are – cof, cof! – very tasty! >B-D
   Then, to enter in certain woods – sometimes to catch snails, other times to do the nature of the cal... Ehm, to do something necessary! – I found out I was not alone. No, it wasn't no pervert spying on me (lol!)... They were Forest Monsters! Yes, they were right!! >:-P
   … :\
   Yup? What is the doubt now? :S
   What?! Don't you know what are Forest Monsters!? Really?! It cannot be!! But how is this possible?! How you can be forest workers or simply interested in the forest without ever having heard in Forest Monsters?!? :O
   Hum... To tell the truth, it's natural that you do not know Forest Monsters.
   Unfortunately (or fortunately?), they are still unknown to most people! :(
   But don't worry, I explain what are Forest Monsters right now! >B-D
   Forest Monsters are fearsome creatures swarming by the woods of a bit by all over the country. Where and/or how these creatures appeared in certain sites? This still not clear. But that if they inhabit in certain forest areas, often, for some reason will be, you can be sure of that! And more: they came to stay! Unless resolved the situation that makes them to be where they are, they not only don't leave so early of the forests they call homelands, as they can be a big hassle for the unlucky of whom intersecting with them or have them as neighbors! They are in a forest near you, ready to attack you ... that is, to surprise you (and that surprise [lol])! Don't you believe in their existence? Do you think they are both myths, rumors or something coming from the delirious imagination of a college student who hasn't nothing else to do in his free time (lol!)? No! You are sadly mistaken! They exist, yes sir! There are reports of people who have had encounters (some of first grade – seriously! And look that's no joke!) with these scary creatures! >;-)
   How do I'm sure of what I'm writing? Guys, you are thinking I'm crazy, or even liar (I already warned that they exist, but it seems that still are somewhat skeptical!)? For your information, I dedicate my free time at silvidinozoology, my favorite activity. How? Don't you know what is silvidinozoology? Well, I should have foreseen this. Silvidinozoology is the science that studies Forest Monsters – science invented by me, to be recorded! For you are knowing that I am the best silvidinozoologist (ok, I confess: I also am the only for now, but I invite anyone who wants for be my colleague in this hobby!), I am the world expert in these creatures, given that I walked traveling by the woods from north to south (and also from east to west) of the country in search of those creatures (while I was catching and I was peddling snails [lol]!;) I had sucked the blood of my ear, I almost went hanged, etc... But it was worth it: all available silvidinozoological information was collected and can be found throughout this blog! In summary, in my humble opinion, I, Luchshiy Smeagov, or rather, Prof. Luchshiy Smeagov, am the SUPREME Florest Monsters expert! >B-D
   And... >:\
   No, I didn't hear that!! What did you say?! SMEAGOL?!? SME... STAB!!! Look, man, do you seeing this knife?! I already used this knife to kill brown bears in Siberia, my homeland!! The next time you call me Smeagol, or anyone of you, I paunch you like a bear, you heard?! My surname is Smeagov, don't Smeagol, I hate being called Smeagol!! X(
   Well, continuing... In this blog, you can access all information about each of the creatures studied by silvidinozoology (the reason by which this blog have been created): what they are, where they live, what is their food, what's their favorite TV show, why soccer club they twist, etc - all mostly written in the form of legend, of those that are collected in books. In principle, all the nights of Saturday to Sunday* I will post a new total information about a Forest Monster. Besides, now I propose to you the following: Why don't you raise the ass where you sit and do a safari? Yes, a silvidinozoological safari by public, private and community forests for you be face to face with these unbelievable creature. I know that dealing with them is far from a picnic, but don't fear: are also included in the file of each creature instructions and precautions that I give to you follow and, thus, you don't have any problem with any of them! You will see that, at study closely these fascinating creatures, you also will learn, and much, problems and dynamics of forest - Luchshiy Smeagov's word of honor, or rather, Prof. Luchshiy Smeagov's word of honor! ;)
   Again!? SMEAGOL?!? SME... STAB!!! PLEASE, don't call me Smeagol!! Sheesh, but will be so difficult pronounce Smeagov?! -.-'
   Anyway, do you want to find out about Forest Monsters? If so, I wish you a great and funny readings in this blog! See you later, my forest people! >;D



   * In the time zone of the Prime Meridian

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear friends, I would appreciate receive the comments that eventually I will receive, as also I would appreciate not reject/delete comments that hurt the sensitivity of those who work and of those who frequent this pleasant space of the Internet! I therefore call by common sense, respect and civility from those who comment! ;)